Friday 13 March 2015

Intro

This blog is for my Life Drawing and Character Design for Visual Storytelling Assignment. Based on studio tasks I need to develop an on-line portfolio composed of life drawings, concept drawings, designs and textual notes completed in studio sessions as well as out of class. The contents will reflect learning curve related to life drawing skills, as well as ideas, concepts and designs for characters. This will eventually result in a remake of a scene from ‘The Wizard of Oz’ (1939), in particular the Haunted Forest Scene.
Before the Tutorials started, I had a go at designing some of the characters. I’m trying out a reverse theme where the good characters look like antagonists and the bad characters look like protagonists. I’ll do a comparison with the final product and show the differences.







No comments:

Post a Comment